[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk / Linux / Networking Workers Needed

Michael Welter mike at telecommatters.net
Sun Nov 20 11:20:32 MST 2005

trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 10:37 -0700, Michael Welter wrote:
>
>>>US citizen plan on moving to ireland early next year.  Where in Europe
>>>are you based?
>>
>>Noooooooooo.  Don't go!  :-)
>

> Why not?  VoIP just started there too, eircom is selling to businesses.
> There are a couple other providers but not in a big way (hell eircoN has
> been fighting broadband deployment despite the govvt regs requiring it
> cause it costs money and they are cheap bastids)

I was an ex-pat in London for two years during the 90s.  I got crossways
with Inland Revenue and came back to the states, but that has since been
resolved and I would certainly like to live there again.  We'd also like
to live near the Italian Riviera/Piedmont/Tuscany, but I don't think
there are as many career opportunities there.

Hope to continue to see you on the list, Bret.

--
Michael Welter
Telecom Matters Corp.