[Asterisk-biz] Need Asterisk auto dialer

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 05:51:09 MST 2005

Hello,

VICIDIAL will do what you are describing. It is free and GPL and there
are several consultants that can install it for you on top of just
about any Asterisk installation.

http://astguiclient.sf.net

It can allow auto-dialing or manual dialing and the client app is
web-based and works on most modern web browsers on almost any
operating system.

MATT---