[Asterisk-biz] Need Asterisk auto dialer

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Thu Nov 17 01:37:13 MST 2005

Matt Riddell wrote:

>Mike Fedyk wrote:
>

>>Immediate goal: Asterisk based predictive dialer for small outbound call
>>center.
>>

>Predictive being the operative word.  Predictive dialing requires some pretty
>advanced algorhythms, some of which took me and a guy with a doctorate in
>maths around 6 months to come up with.  Most dialers are actually just
>responsive and do no prediction whatsoever.
>
>:)
>
>http://www.sineapps.com/sd.php

I don't think we're quite big enough for this yet.  And the leads will
probably need a bit of human interaction.  Just sending the number to
the phone is a good step.  Then it needs to be noted what the outcome
was, not interested, already got a loan, etc.

"If we are talking to a human, it plays a message asking them to press 1
to continue. If they press 1 it forwards the call to a call center staff
member."

I hope it has the feature to transfer to an operator if a human
answers.  I'm sure you will see a large drop off when that canned
message is played.