[Asterisk-biz] Who uses only VOIP for their business?

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Wed Nov 16 16:51:40 MST 2005

Bjorn Asmul wrote:

> We had the same problem with one of our projects in the US, using
> VoicePulse Connect!, and we had to switch to analog lines.
> They knew they had a problem, and kept telling us that "we'll fix it
> by next week". After 8 weeks we finally switched to an analog card
> with Asterisk, and it's been running flawless for well over half a
> year now.
> We were even convinced to change T1-provider for the customer, without
> any improvement.
> Depending on how many lines you have, it might be worth looking at a
> split voice/data T1.
> -- Bjorn

Hi

Alex hit the point.. with nails ...

Go to PSTN.

We in the past use voicepulse connect for our calling card services..
and got the same ISSUES
We change to a new provider and not issue till the moment.. we can
provide 0.03 Unlimited channel in 1 DID with excellent quality...for
calling card or until 4T1 traffic 0.02 with g729. We can't provide 800
numbers just local numbers in all the 48 states but we can handle a lot
of outgoing voip traffic in g729 for you.

we can also provide hosting with FC3 for asterisk severs with 1500 gb -
3000gb of traffic. and your own manager application. with a good

Contact me off the list .

regards
Saul Diaz