[Asterisk-biz] Who uses only VOIP for their business?

Bjorn Asmul bjorn at atlasvoice.com
Wed Nov 16 16:01:16 MST 2005

We had the same problem with one of our projects in the US, using
VoicePulse Connect!, and we had to switch to analog lines.
They knew they had a problem, and kept telling us that "we'll fix it by
next week". After 8 weeks we finally switched to an analog card with
Asterisk, and it's been running flawless for well over half a year now.
We were even convinced to change T1-provider for the customer, without
any improvement.

Depending on how many lines you have, it might be worth looking at a
split voice/data T1.

-- Bjorn