[Asterisk-biz] Price on new, "retail" channel bank

stotaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Nov 15 14:37:14 MST 2005

You can find vendors on ebay that deal in channel banks.  I have an adtran guy that always has what I need in stock.

  Hello!

  I'm looking to collect prices on new, entry-level channel banks purchased from "retail" outlets.  In other words, not eBay.  I would prefer channel banks that have gotten outstanding recommendations on the various lists.  This would include CAC or Adtran.  From what I've seen Zhone and Rhino .  Is there something else I should add?  Here's what I've got so far, with typical prices for 24 x FXO:

  The VoIP Connection (Rhino only:  $2500)
  http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/category_269_Channel_Banks_page_1.html

  VoIP Supply (CAC only:  $1900)
  http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=99_294
  Note:  I see prices for the Access Bank I and II, but no mention of interface cards

  Any other companies I could add to my list?  I've Google/Froogled, and I've checked about a dozen other more generic suppliers from PC Connection to ProVantage to CDW.  They either don't have channel banks, or have channel banks (like the Adtran Atlas 500 series) that start at about $5,000.

  Tim Massey

  P.S.:  To me, reproducable business solutions cannot depend on eBay.  However, when you look at that prices, you understand why it's so attractive!
  T.J.M.