[Asterisk-biz] Price on new, "retail" channel bank

tmassey at obscorp.com tmassey at obscorp.com
Tue Nov 15 15:44:26 MST 2005

Hello!

I'm looking to collect prices on new, entry-level channel banks purchased
from "retail" outlets.  In other words, not eBay.  I would prefer channel
banks that have gotten outstanding recommendations on the various lists.
This would include CAC or Adtran.  From what I've seen Zhone and Rhino .
Is there something else I should add?  Here's what I've got so far, with
typical prices for 24 x FXO:

The VoIP Connection (Rhino only:  $2500)
http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/category_269_Channel_Banks_page_1.html

VoIP Supply (CAC only:  $1900)
http://www.voipsupply.com/index.php?cPath=99_294
Note:  I see prices for the Access Bank I and II, but no mention of
interface cards

Any other companies I could add to my list?  I've Google/Froogled, and
I've checked about a dozen other more generic suppliers from PC Connection
to ProVantage to CDW.  They either don't have channel banks, or have
channel banks (like the Adtran Atlas 500 series) that start at about
$5,000.

Tim Massey

P.S.:  To me, reproducable business solutions cannot depend on eBay.
However, when you look at that prices, you understand why it's so
attractive!
T.J.M.