[Asterisk-biz] looking for Asterisk Hotel Solution

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:07:40 MST 2005

Tim

Not offering here but,,,,  It would be cheaper and better in the long
run to replace the IT software of the hotel. I am talking the whole
thing,,,,, Asterisk would be no problem, billing, emergency, wakeups,
clean/dirty, etc are all easy. (MWI would be an ADSI function)
Basically offer to do it for 85% of the last system ($45,000) and
uplink all three locations via 3 T1s (9 total) for data, phone,
etc.... hint this is not far from what they are paying currently....

Andrew