[Asterisk-biz] Can anyone recommend a good billing software tointerface with Asterisk?

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Fri Nov 11 15:52:57 MST 2005

LOL, well I guess it is partly Tony's story.  He can tell it however he
wants. :-)  That is a long ways from the truth.  However, regarding the
support issue, there are varying opinions.  Once somebody has paid for
custom work, it should be made to work.  I know that does not always
happen.  I don't intend to continue to feed what could become a
flamefest here.  If you have questions, email me personally.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net