[Asterisk-biz] Can anyone recommend a good billing software tointerface with Asterisk?

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Fri Nov 11 15:30:08 MST 2005

Please take what I say with a grain of salt as there is probably
conflict of interest.  I was using and recommending AgileBill but we
have had serious support issues.  We were "partners" until the 3 days
before they announce "AgileVoice" at which point we were not partners
anymore.  I have quite a number of customers running ASTPP and AgileBill
together.  It works well but we many of my customers say that the
support they get from AgileCo is not good at all. Basically, I recommend
caution there.....

Darren

*/Plug Starts/ - You could check out ASTPP www.aleph-com.net/astpp  It
is being used for voip billing by many people around the world and is
open source.  We are working on being able to do some dual licensing
stuff. /Plug Ends/*