[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Wed Nov 9 23:37:09 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sergio Veltri" <sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com>
To: <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:19 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy

>I have the 2N Gsm-Voip Units up and running and have not had any issues
>with
> the equipments nor the way it behaves with cell network in Argentina.
>
> Let me know if you need any help configuring them.

Hi,

I'd like to see more info about your setup, configuration and FW version....
We've implemented call multiplex feature - when someone from GSM calls in,
gets Disa and dials out on another GSM channel - we get only one way audio
in this case (several FWs tried, latest 02.07.14).... Has anyone implemented
similar and is working ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.