[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com
Wed Nov 9 18:19:52 MST 2005

I have the 2N Gsm-Voip Units up and running and have not had any issues with
the equipments nor the way it behaves with cell network in Argentina.

Let me know if you need any help configuring them.

Take care,

Sergio Veltri
Pointhorizon SA
Suipacha 119 - piso 1 - C1008AAV - Buenos Aires - Argentina
(5411)  5217 1295
sergio.veltri at pointhorizon.com
www.pointhorizon.com

"Serious VoIP for the Enterprise"