[Asterisk-biz] Call back feature

MEHATEM ASHENAFFI ashenaffi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:02:46 MST 2005

Hi guys, has any one done work with the call back feature on asterisk

I would like to use this feature to get connected to my asterisk IVR, Right
now we are using cell phones to connect to our IVR but the minutes on the
cell phone are getting expensive. Nextel offers no charge on incoming calls
and was wondering if I could use the call back service on asterisk to bypass
their charges. Also if you know of any service that has unlimited flat rate
voip outgoing service let me know

Thank for the impute