[Asterisk-biz] White Page Listings for VoIP Service Providers

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed Nov 9 15:43:04 MST 2005

John Bittner wrote:

>Looking for a company that does
>White Page Listings for VoIP Service Providers?
>
>If anyone knows a good company please let me know

This is from a post of Oct 3 2005:

Asterisk developers:

Thank you for all the calls and info requests from our previous post.  We
are still offering  $99.00 (1/2 price) setup on all products to the Asterisk
community.  And always ready to answer your questions.

COMING SOON:  We heard you!  Access to good data is one side of a VOIP
operators' needs, the other is to get your customers' listings back out to
the world.  We will soon offer assistance to get your customers' listings
into the National Directory Assistance database.  If you want to
participate in related pilot programs, please call or email
DA4VOIP at 411XML.com .