[Asterisk-biz] Wholesale US and International Termination Needed

VoIP Guy punknow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:00:57 MST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am seeking wholesale termination via SIP for the USA and wholesale
A-Z termination for international calling. This is for a VoIP start-up
venture. The service must accept g729 & g711 media, support SIP
session timers, and provide a reasonable ramp-up period for minimums.

If anyone out there has recommendations and/or bad experiences to
share regarding your wholesale providers please let me know.

If you'd like to offer your services, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Regards,
David