[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy Gate Analog GSM Gateway

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Tue Nov 8 16:17:24 MST 2005

Melisa Teoh a écrit :
> Has anyone on the list integrated this 2N mobile gateway with Asterisk
> successfully?
>
> We have tested it under two scenarios - connected directly to a Zap
> channel on a digium card and via an ATA w/ PSTN gateway port.

Hi,

I have installed 2N's *SIP* GSM gateways (only for voice, no SMS). All I
can say is they work great with asterisk. Setup is easy, no trouble so far.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527