[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy Gate Analog GSMGateway

Robert Roach robert.roach at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:33:19 MST 2005

Hi Matt,

We're using it for SMS with a Linux based OSS sms server package.  The
easy gate itself is just hardware with no embedded sms server.  2n does
bundle a windows based sms server, which does process incoming sms.  I
haven't installed or used it however, but I recall from the docs that
there is a mechanism for determining who the inteneded recipient is for
an incoming sms.  They have a pdf which outlines the details, which I
believe is on their web site.  I have the pdf on cd if you'd like it
send me an email.

Robert