[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:43:46 MST 2005

Jeremy,
I can't help but jump in here.
What are you doing with only tech support persons if you have the
claimed customer base of 20,000+ customers?   With that many customers
you should have more like 4-7 techs (depending on when you are open).

We are open 8am until 11pm and have about 4 techs on the phone during
the day and about 5 - 6 on the phone in the evening hours.