[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: USA IAX Services, focused on support

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Mon Nov 7 20:47:42 MST 2005

Matt,

 Is there a better email address to contact you? Been trying to email you
for over a month 3 or 4 times and I always get this:

When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at #### encountered
problems with the following addresses. Still trying, no action required!

For <matthew at txlink.net>, Site (txlink.net) said in response to MAIL FROM
(450 4.3.2 <mylist at lightwavetech.com>... graylisted - please try again
later)

Regards,