[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: USA IAX Services, focused on support

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Mon Nov 7 11:52:33 MST 2005

> Yes, John Riordan founded Interport and built that network. He is doing
> the same for Junction Networks.  Mike Oeth, ran sales and support for
> Interport and is doing the same here.  Both went on to leadership
> positions at RCN when Interport was sold to RCN.  Thankfully, they are
> both here at Junction Networks!
>
> I was not at Interport, I was busy at IBM.
>
> You can expect the same level of professionalism here as you got at
> Interport!

Junction is a perfect example of a company where you get what you pay
for.  They have an experienced management team and give their customers
good service.  They might cost a bit more than the
$LOW_COST_PROVIDER_OF_THE_WEEK but it's worth every penny.

You guys who want the cheapest service available just keep on going to
the LiveVOIP's of the world but the rest of us will feel no pity when
you have to panic port over all your numbers every time those providers
go out of business.