[Asterisk-biz] Voip Termination

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:31:15 MST 2005

> PlainVoip.com Pay as you go.  No monthly minimums or purchases.

I was interested in evaluating the service. You have a few serious
problems on your site.

1) After registering, I click on the link in the email and land on an
expired domain,

http://www.voip-stream.com/

Creation date: 08 Oct 2004 18:19:33
Expiration date: 08 Oct 2005 18:19:33

from the link http://www.plainvoip.com/auth.php?who=nnnnnnnn

2) The site doesn't work (for me anyway) with Firefox. It works
minimally with MSIE 6. Choices for codec were not retained (or maybe
they aren't shown as configured?) Moving between pages requires
constant login but cookies are accepted and this is not a problem on
other sites.

What else is new?