[Asterisk-biz] Is such a thing as a analog (or even IP) video door entry system available?

marin siklic marinlinuxemail at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 05:38:29 MST 2005

Hi!
I realy like this idea of IP video door entery!
I have regular analog door phone connected through Digium Wildcard TDM400P and Asterisk.
When someone buzz the front door i can talk to him over my laptop and X-Lite softphone in the room. Now i want to connect IP camera and create videocall from my front door, through Asterisk to my laptop in the room (localnetwork).

Can anyone help me with that (configureing    *.conf   files   and softphone)  PLEASE !!! ?

Regards,
Marin