[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Nov 7 03:44:33 MST 2005

GIVE IT UP!!!!

FFS!!!

If you don't like him, don't use him.  Finished.

I however find his service and responses perfect.

You know what bugs me about this list?  Everyone want USA for 0.00000001 cents
and wants 60 hours of support thrown in.

The only way that would be possible is if you have someone like LiveVoIP who
sell below their cost and then crash.

So, deal with it or change, but you're doing yourself damage by ranting on
about how crap you think his support is.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell

http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)