[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Nov 6 20:53:49 MST 2005

Steve Totaro wrote:

>We are talking about two plus years ago.  Sorry, but that information is not
>available anymore.  You cannot even pull up information from last year on
>PayPal.

That's a total lie - I just searched for PayPal transactions from 3
years ago and the detail came up without hesitation.

>If anyone can stumble across the clear text config file then why not change
>it at the user's request?  That would have avoided you stealing my money.

How do I know you are the legitimate account holder?

>Can you do us a  favor and tell us why your credit report is so bad?

Now, that's funny - The bank just gave me a $75,000 construction loan on
my signature and NuFone has no need for business credit.  Obviously
whatever illegal methods you used to allegedly acquire my personal
credit report is false.

Now you are just slandering me.

Jeremy McNamara