[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Nov 6 22:19:58 MST 2005

> Now, that's funny - The bank just gave me a $75,000 construction loan on
> my signature and NuFone has no need for business credit.  Obviously
> whatever illegal methods you used to allegedly acquire my personal
> credit report is false.
>
> Now you are just slandering me.
>

> Jeremy McNamara

Not slander, anyone can get a co-signer and no, I did not obtain your credit
report.  Word on the street is just that, and I quote from an anonymous
source"

Check his history of bad
checks! He has so many bad checks, and bad credit cards on his
record it is amazing he is not in jail. This is a man you want to
check his personal credit before ever buying from him. His credit
file reads like a rap sheet. He plus his providers are all shit
eating crooks. Jeremy left his home town so evade the mess he
created. Now he is ripping people off on a Voip scam."

I don't know if it is true or not but thought I would let you know what
people are saying about you.  If it is true then no problems except with you
and whoever does business with you.  If it is false, you should address it
to the list because this is what is going around.  This is the only email
that seemed to contain personal information out of about fifteen that slam
your service.