[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sun Nov 6 21:07:05 MST 2005

Steve Totaro wrote:

>Would my birth certificate, copy of driver's license, DNA, username,
>password, fingerprind help?  What a crock.  Every online banking institution
>I use lets me change my password with a simple username and password.  This
>is just you trying to be grandious with your power.

Sure, when they have some means of verifying your identity.  You have
provided us nothing that proves you are the legitimate account
holder.    We asked for a simple transaction ID and you couldn't provide it.

I noticed you didn't respond to the credit report issue - perhaps an
apology by you is in order.

Jeremy McNamara