[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Nov 6 20:42:13 MST 2005

> >Nufone owes me $40
> >

> Then take it up with nufone billing, not Asterisk-biz.
>

> Jeremy McNamara

I did and you gloated that since my email addess had changed since
registration and becaue I paid via PayPal in your early days, I would never
get my refund for services not used.

Besides, it took about six emails to even get a response over the course of
a month and a half.  All I wanted was to change my password for security
reasons.  This is what prompted the request for a refund at which point you
ripped me off.

Steve