[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Nov 6 15:55:09 MST 2005

On Sunday 06 November 2005 17:45, Paul wrote:
> When the phone system only says "No one is available to take your call.
> Goodbye." it's clear which end has the biggest idiot.

Paul, your points have been made, several times over now.  You are free to use
another service provider, but your dogged attacks and attempts to bash are
tiresome.

My "attacks" against Jeremy are about his customer service practices, but I do
recognize that his VOIP service works, and works exceptionally well.  My
points in this thread are more of a "Why does the customer service have to
suck?" rather than "Nufone sucks."

So please, Paul.  The horse is already dead.  If you're not going to be
contructive then, please, leave.

-A.