[Asterisk-biz] Re: some things that really suck in customer support

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Nov 6 15:43:00 MST 2005

On Sunday 06 November 2005 17:32, Justin Newman wrote:
> Despite their growing pains, I have actually found Jeremy and his team try
> harder than most. They should however add some kind of business priority
> support.

I have to agree...  Jeremy has on more than one occassion personally spent
several *hours* with me tracking down IAX2 bugs. My complaints here were more
a general "the average nufone user won't get this kind of support." type of
complaints.

Nufone has always been a "for the technically ept" provider, but they are
offering service to the average user too, and I'm trying to help them achieve
superior customer service and image in addition to their technically superior
service.

-A.