[Asterisk-biz] SER + Asterisk consultant required

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Nov 3 17:04:39 MST 2005

Jean-Michel,

We can help you with this; VoIP development and installation is our main
business, and Asterisk and SER account for over 50% of our work. I've
personally installed 4 high availability Asterisk / SER / replicated
MySQL / Apache / heartbeat clusters this year, as well as several
smaller ones. Our website is:

http://integrics.com/

and my personal résumé is:

http://integrics.com/people/acunningham/

To give you an example of our standard of work, here is a demo of our
Asterisk and SER management system for those selling VoIP service to
residential and small business customers:

URL:		http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/
username: 	guest
password: 	guest

I'll send you a separate email off list with our rates and availability.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/