[Asterisk-biz] SER + Asterisk consultant required

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Thu Nov 3 14:35:52 MST 2005

Hi,

Up to know I have been toying with Asterisk (mostly hacking astcc and
fiddling around with billing). I am looking for someone to assist me
with SER and Asterisk software. I have decent knowledge of Asterisk and
no knowledge at all of SER.

The work involved is:

- Training on Asterisk and SER (using SSH + Screen and IM and VoIP) as
required, billed hourly
- Integration of SER and Asterisk (for exemple for voicemail)
- User accounts (maybe using radius), billing
- Assistance in getting PRI connexions to work and interconnecting with
other carriers

I am looking for somebody serious and who will be able to provide
support for extended periods of time. Please send me your rates and
availability.

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.