REHAN Re: (Fwd) [Asterisk-biz] Looking for 415 & 212 DIDs

Mark Telefono at cablemas.com
Thu Nov 3 09:22:12 MST 2005

I am posting this to this list so that this list is aware of the
practices of Rehan and DIDx

YES, we sell DIDs, at supernettel.com,  but competition is not the issue
here, as I attmpted to use DIDx as a source. Even when I sell them, I
still must acquire them.

First, I am no longer a member of DIDx. Last month, I bought my first
DID from DIDx, as a customer wanted a Salt Lake City Utah DID. I had
another source for a Salt Lake City DID, but I chose to try DIDx.

The DID did not work. There was what sounded like a Qwest recording on
the number saying it was disconnected. I called DIDx to let them know
tht it did not work. I was told to give them a 'couple of days' to get
the problem worked out. The whole time I was treated as if I did not
know how to send the DID to a SIP URI, and that it was probably all my
fault. The resolution to that problem was later to take away that DID,
and offer me nothing in its' place. meanwhile, my customer was angry,
and I bought his Utah DID from my normal source. The attitude of DIDx
was horriible..

A few days ago, I received an email from DIDx saying that they were
going to charge me a 20 dollar monthly membership fee. the message had a
date of 1969 so I had nearly missed it as my email is sorted by date. I
replied to that email saying I have no DIDs from DIDx, and after my last
experience, doubted I would buy any more. I also made mention that I was
also concerned, as when the seller leaves DIDx , that the DID would be
lost. THAT SUSPICION HAS NOW BEEN CONFIRMED. Also note you can not port
a DID after you have lost it, nor can you port most international DIDs.

What followed was a series of emails from DIDx filled with Insults and
clearly an unprofessional attitude. One example follows.

"...You really think that we can offord to listen to the kind of
complaints that you have

been making and should give free tech support  for 1$ that we make ? and then
when we ask for a small 20$ fee people start to cry ?....  Linda Goldsmith "

I suspect Linda Goldsmith is not even the real name of the person that wrote this or the other emails.

I wanted to make you all on this list aware of the practices employed by
DIDx

Rehan is now inquiring to me off this list for DIDs, and I have refused
his requests quite bluntly. Furthermore 2 days ago on their web site,
there were NO vendor ratings all showed a "-" and all DIDs showed a
rating of  "1"  I pointed this out to them as well, after they claimed I
had bought the DID from a low rated Vendor. Their web site has since
been somewhat modified.

Mark de Leon Martinez
Supernettel