[Asterisk-biz] Westany Release professional French voice prompts for Asterisk

Stuart stuart at westany.com
Thu Nov 3 07:54:06 MST 2005

We have just completed the native female French prompts for the Asterisk
PBX.

We started with British English and have three completed to date. Two
male and one female. With the release of the French prompts we have started
to introduce our European prompts for all those businesses that need
professionally recorded and customisable prompts.

We are planning to record all of the major European languages. We have
German and Spanish in the recording phase at the moment with Italian to
follow.

We setup Westany specifically to focus on Asterisk to provide customised
voices to extend the asterisk system into Europe with it's many languages.

Each of our selected voice artists are available to record customisations to
the standard pre-recorded packs to allow IVR prompts and sales massages, for
example.

There are several free to downloadable languages out there but they are not
recorded professionally and cannot be extended.

When you register with us we will provide you with both wholesale and volume
discounts to allow you sell our services onto your clients.

Now you can replace that standard American-English pack with one more suited
to your customers. Whether you want to replace American-English with
British-English, want to change to an entirely different language, or want a
customised voice-pack unique to you.

Visit our website at www.westany.com or call us free on +44 (0)800 066 4864

Stuart.

--
Westany- Voices that bring asterisk to life

stuart at westany.com

Sales  +44 (0)800 066 4864
Direct +44 (0)207 043 8814