[Asterisk-biz] Cheap Cisco Phones

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Nov 1 10:33:29 MST 2005

Have some older Cisco phones from a customer trade in, these are all
brand new, still in original boxes and unopened.  I believe
these have been successfully integrated with Asterisk in the past.
Configuration / documentation can be found here
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Configuring+Cisco+12SP+phones+with+Asterisk

Want to sell these as (1) lot, prefer Paypal payment.

(10) Cisco 12SP+
(3) Cisco 30VIP

$250 for the lot  of (13) total New Cisco phones, includes US Ground
shipping, shoot me an email if interested.

--
Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing