[Asterisk-biz] A question about ethics, I suppose

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Thu May 26 10:19:39 MST 2005

On Monday May 23 2005 19:04, Michael Giagnocavo spake:

> Even better is leaving a "secret" backdoor, that they AGREE to. Sure, if
> they hire good enough people they can disable it. But at least it gives you
> some level of security.

This is a BAD IDEA. We're quick to complain about security holes in others'
software, aren't we? A secret back door won't remain secret for long.

--

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL