[Asterisk-biz] ME TOO! GRRRR - Just do it!

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Tue May 24 14:38:27 MST 2005

It seems like this is what the original caller asked.  He asked if
anyone wanted information about participating in the conference call.  I
don't think he asked for someone to set up a conference call, he seemed
to indicate that he had already done so.

Of course he did ask for us to respond to him *off-list*.

-Chris