[Asterisk-biz] Re: A question about ethics, I suppose

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 23:24:32 MST 2005

Interesting thread! I wonder if anyone would be interested in doing an
expert exchange system like http://guru.com for asterisk? It puts
programmers and customers/employers together via "expert" listings.
Customer/employer can post a project proposal with a maximum cost and
"experts" can answer with proposals. It works very well. They handle
the payment as well (for a percentage) so everyone is happy. There is
even a form of escrow/arbitration possible.

But what is good (and quite relevant to the thread) is that the
customers can comment and rate each job. And so can the experts rate
the employer.