[Asterisk-biz] Australia DID and Termination

Craig asterisk at nihost.net
Mon May 16 13:22:55 MST 2005

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:02:30 +0900
From: Hermann Wecke <hermann at wecke.com>
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Australia DID and Termination
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Sahil Gupta wrote:
> We are pleased to offer either large quantity or single quantity
> DID's in: - (02) - Sydney - (07) - Brisbane

I'm using http://www.austechpartnerships.com/atp/ for almost one year.
So far, so good. No problems.

------------------------------
Hi Sahil,

The following error comes up on your price & plan page,

Notice: Use of undefined constant asterisk - assumed 'asterisk' in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/voicevalley/pricing.php on line 6

only seems to be termination costs (which aren't really competitive with
other existing au voip providers) can't find any indication of plan
prices or did costs.

Sorry, but I hope you have a different market in mind, because the engin
voiper plan wipes your offering off the table (and works well) for any
sort of average users. Then there is oztell, atp & faktortel.

cr