[Asterisk-biz] Australia DID and Termination

Daniel Dorra dorra at bdmultimedia.fr
Mon May 16 13:06:29 MST 2005

We are quite interested in Australian termination  mobile and fixed  , as we sell Call back and Voip in New Caledonia French Polynesia and to airlines crews in south Pacific (air tahiti Nui ,Air France air New zealand etc)
Also interested in toll free  collecting number

Long term business

We are a medium size (15M€) french Company
Present in Noumea and Papeete ,France mainland Africa

D Dorra