[Asterisk-biz] Co-location and 0-mile (inbound only) PRI's

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Fri May 13 19:26:57 MST 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005, Josh McAllister wrote:

> I will need an SLA with a name to back it. This original quote ($357/ea)
> was from Time Warner, and again was based on 0-mile with us being colo'd
> in their PoP. We're also looking at $850/mo for 10mb Internet access.
If you need a "brand name", why are you asking on Asterisk-biz? Ask
yourself, will anyone from the list match your requirements. If yes, you
don't need a brand name. If no, why are you posting.

The quote you got is fair for a large telco. Just be aware that the larger
company is, the harder it is to deal with them or to make them do
something special for you. So make sure they *can* do exactly what you
looking for and that's in your contract.

Smaller carriers (like us) are a whole lot more amenable to do something
specific.

-alex