[Asterisk-biz] Co-location and 0-mile (inbound only) PRI's

Josh McAllister josh at bluehornet.com
Fri May 13 19:24:00 MST 2005

Not sure where you got "bluehornet.net". The address is @bluehornet.com.
And actually the better address to reach me off list is
josh at singletouch.net. I've recently changed jobs, just haven't changed
all my list subscriptions.

I've gotten several questions about location... As stated in my original
email, as long as it's in the US it doesn't matter. But to elaborate on
that, I would need a carrier grade facility with 24/7 remote hands
available, and all else being equal (or close to it) I would prefer a
SoCal location.

I also got a couple questions about outbound vs. inbound. This too was
stated in the original email (subject). I need inbound only. I need
straight voice PRIs (ie 23 PSTN Voice Channels). These will be
terminated on my end by Sangoma A104s on Dell hardware running Asterisk.
All PRIs will need to be part of a single hunt group, with no more than
a few DIDs.

I will need an SLA with a name to back it. This original quote ($357/ea)
was from Time Warner, and again was based on 0-mile with us being colo'd
in their PoP. We're also looking at $850/mo for 10mb Internet access.

Thanks all, and please keep suggestions coming.

Josh McAllister
josh at singletouch.net

PRI's