[Asterisk-biz] 911 update

Mike asterisk.forum at teliax.com
Fri May 13 17:13:53 MST 2005

would like to point out that mexico is banning voip and telmex blocking ports

Customer Business Customization
Teliax Inc

Téléphone - Internationnal / Phone - Worldwide: +1-303-629-8304
Sans frais - Canada & É.-U./ Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-270-3688
Visitez-nous sur internet à/ Visit us on the Web:  www.teliax.com