[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Contractor Wanted

steve steve at 17q.com
Thu May 12 17:20:08 MST 2005

Did you know that Download.com, Upload.com code is written in Russia and
their complete software department is located in Russia.    Did you know
that a lot of code with Ebay was written in Kiev.

We have got some real good code from Russia, Ukraine and Mexico.     The
American programmers are overpriced to the rest of the world.   Let's
remember, this is not Assembly or machine language programming.

Let's face reality.  Asterisk and SER ROUTER do not require major complex
programming.   No one is required to write and optimize compilers for
special architectures when using Asterisk and SER.

You do need to understand the code that already has been written and make
your own special requirements.   In short, this is no big deal.

I don't want to date myself, but I can remember working on machine code and
that was a bitch.

Steve

Wl Com

  _____