[Asterisk-biz] Re: 911 Thread

Anonymous Account 031547 at sfga.net
Sat May 7 22:11:55 MST 2005

Like I said.  Quit whining and proposing ridiculous "what-if"
scenarios (this is the BIZ-List after all) and listen to what Jason is
saying.  Band together, file technical letters with the FCC, and or
contact your congress-person. If you are a small mom-pop operator this
is the ONLY chance you have of possibly making ANY impact.  Step up or
step off -- the choice is yours.....