[Asterisk-biz] 911 Thread

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sat May 7 20:21:06 MST 2005

And let's not forget how serious this is for most of the mom and pop VOIP
shops in existence today... They will be gone a few months after this law
goes into effect!

I can't believe folks on this list and others aren't making MUCH more
noise..

How can the FCC and politicians just jump up and put so many small
businesses that are the very reasons VOIP is where it is today out of
business?

Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com