[Asterisk-biz] DIDS

M. MAINGAULT contact at itscom.fr
Fri May 6 07:57:23 MST 2005

I would like someone told me where i can find the best DID's, and who have
test them :
I need good quality of services, reactivity, and good rates.

origination country :
UK (london), Russia (Moscow), Sweden (Stockholm), USA (NYC/LA), Canada,
USA/CANADA TOLL FREE NUMBER SPECIAL, Brazil, Algeria, South Africa, china,
Japan, Israel, Dubaï, Riyadh, Turkey, Pakistan, Australia.
If you can have other country too, please let me know

If you can i can sell DID'S for France (Paris) and special did's too. But
it's not my business to sell did's, i'm a termination carrier, so i'm
interested if you can buy me a lot of did's and resell it after.

Best Regards,
Mr. MAINGAULT
ITS HOLDING EUROPE
+33699054660