[Asterisk-biz] Vonage bows to 911 pressure

Mojo Jojo mylist at lightwavetech.com
Thu May 5 21:42:41 MST 2005

Vonage already offered 911 but got sued anyway for not notifying some people
the way they saw fit.

I have had a Vonage account since they started and as far back as I can
remember, they made me well aware of the 911 issues.

They were sued anyhow because some jack wants to blame someone for his house
burning down.

Private Label Wholesale Internet Access!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com