[Asterisk-biz] Vonage bows to 911 pressure

Anonymous Account 031547 at sfga.net
Thu May 5 11:39:50 MST 2005

Hello Chris,

Is there an organization that represents the interests of the
"independents", the start-ups, the little guys?  If not then NOW would
be really good time to create one if we want real competition and not
the same old Bell-nopolies driving prices and service availability.
If you don't get you interests in front of the FCC NOW it may be too
late.