[Asterisk-biz] Re: list of "business class" voip providers

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Wed May 4 07:29:25 MST 2005

Pete Largo wrote:
> Did they mention what the 525 included?  EUCL/FSLC, LDAC/PICC, LNP, DID

Can you explain what these abbreviations mean?

regards,
Ron

--
NeoNova BV, The Netherlands
Professional internet and VoIP solutions

http://www.neonova.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628292       servicedesk: 020-5628292   fax: 020-5628291

The following disclamer applies to this email:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer