[Asterisk-biz] Re: list of "business class" voip providers

Pete Largo pete.largo at votri.com
Wed May 4 06:14:17 MST 2005

Did they mention what the 525 included?  EUCL/FSLC, LDAC/PICC, LNP, DID
numbers, local per minute rates, inter/intra per minute rates, did they
mention that they recently changed to 60/6 usage billing?

Be careful with XO, they like hidden charges.  Your 525 T1 will probably
cost you around 900 or so.